Trade courses can lead to very highly paid jobs and a gateway to Australia migration. Many of the trade jobs are on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) or the Regional Occupation List (ROL), which means that qualifying can lead to a potentially easier entry into Australia. The courses vary in length and qualification.
Below is a general overview of the more popular courses:
- Fabrication of components.
- Gas metal arc welding procedures.
- Panel repairs.
- Major sectional repairs.
- Determine vehicle damage and recommended repair procedures.
- Fabricate composite material components.
- Fabricate vehicle body panels and components.
- Electrical wiring
- Equipment to be disconnected and reconnected
- Safe operation of the equipment
- Fuses and circuit breakers
- Commercial, domestic and retail construction
Painting and Decoration
- Apply paint and timber finishes
- Decorate interior and exterior surfaces.
- Preparation of surfaces
- Occupational health and safety,
Let use help you
Most courses in the Trade Courses category are extremely sort after skills in all regions in Australia. Studying these in select areas can greatly increase your chances of being accepted into Australia on a visa such as the Work skill shortage visa. Once qualified the skillset can lead you to living and working anywhere in Australia with a chance of residency.