Automotive Repairs and Maintenance Courses are popular and have a huge range of applications and opportunities within the automotive industry and can also lead to other areas of study and other sectors. The Automotive industry is an ever changing one. With constant new developments and technologies, it can be a diverse and exciting challenge.
The courses on offer within this sector are hands on and would suit someone looking to have an active and ever-changing career pathway. If you like fixing and repairing cars, motorcycles, and machinery, then this could be the career pathway for you to undertake.
These courses can lead to great career outcomes:
- motor mechanic
- heavy vehicle motor technician
- motorcycle mechanic
- a vehicle painter
Below is a snapshot of some of the courses that can be undertaken:
- Certificate III in Automotive Mechanical Technology
- Certificate IV in Automotive Electrical
- Diploma of Automotive Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Automotive Engineering) (Honours)
- Master of Engineering (International Automotive Engineering)