These courses can lead to jobs in this potentially lucrative industry. The current sector is solid and has been predicted to remain so in the foreseeable future.
The courses can lead you to a career as an Air conditioning and refrigeration mechanic. This will give you the skills to install and repair domestic, commercial, and industrial, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. Once completed you can also apply Refrigerant Handling Licence. Within this diverse sector there are also courses that can lead to management roles.
These courses can lead to great career outcomes:
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration mechanic
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration manager
- Split air-conditioning and heat pump installer
- Air-conditioning and refrigeration supervisor
Below is a snapshot of some of the courses that can be undertaken:
- Certificate II in Split Air-conditioning and Heat Pump Systems
- Diploma of Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering
- Certificate II in Automotive Air Conditioning Technology
- Certificate III in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration
- Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade